International Certificate of Competence

The International Certificate of Competence (ICC) is required in many European countries to hire or drive vessels.

Many of the RYA qualifications allow you to automatically claim an ICC. If you do not hold one of these certificates it can be obtained independently. This can take the form of either a half day test or a course over several days depending on your previous experience.

If the course/test is completed within the RYA Powerboat scheme, then an ICC for up to 10 metre vessels can be obtained, or, if completed within the RYA Motor Cruising scheme, then an ICC for up to 24 metre vessels will be issued.

Email Icon Email us: mail@offshoreseaschool.com